POLICY OF INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
The Law Offices Popovic are one of the oldest active law offices in Serbia, founded in 1933 by Attorney at Law Miodrag Popovic (1907-1987). Onwards, his son, Attorney at Law Srdja Popovic and daughter, Attorney at Law Gordana Popovic continued the family practice. The Law Office is mainly engaged in representation in the field of intellectual property rights but also maintains its tradition of general practice in civil law, in scope of which, legal assistance to foreign entities in respect to family relationships and inheritance, is particularly pursued. With the intention to retain recognition and enhance the quality of providing services, the Law Office determines an Integrated Management System Policy with clearly defined strategic goals:
1. Sustainable continuity in respect to quality of providing services through implementation and certification of the Integrated Management System, introducing standards ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System;
2. Accomplishment of requirements, necessities and expectations of all identified interested parties to mutual benefit and satisfaction;
3. A contemporary manner of management established on a professional service, with absolute discretion and loyalty to the client;
4. Compliance of all management processes with legal requirements and standards of a good business practice;
5. Prompt identification and management of potential security information risks;
6. Securing conditions for a stable reduction of negative influence and reinforcing positive influence to which the work processes may have on information security;
7. Motivation and stimulation of creativity on the employees, their initiatives and responsibilities for achieving maximum results and constant improvement of work standards;
8. Respecting code of ethics and social values.
In order to continuously improve the quality of legal services, all of the employees at the Law Office are bound to the Integrated Management System Policy and responsible for its integration in accordance with the implemented international standards.